On the cutting edge of emerging waste-to-energy technologies, Evergreen Engineering has designed systems utilizing pyrolysis, gasification, and anaerobic digestion. Because these techniques have the potential to produce more power from the same fuel than is possible with direct combustion, modern renewable initiatives are calling for more such facilities around the country. Put our expertise to work for you and rest assured you are dealing with a leader in this growing industry. Below are some examples of WTE projects we’ve worked on.
Evergreen provided a design package for a skidded shop-fabricated version of the Agilyx multi-vessel system, including
- Design options for heat transfer fluids, cooling systems, OSS, and product storage vessels
- Specification sheets for new equipment
- Thermodynamic analysis for Heat Transfer Unit
- Analysis of safety systems for cartridge handling system, gas transfer line, condensing system, and vacuum system
- Detailed fabrication drawings for equipment skids, product recovery vessels, electrical conduit, all piping and ductwork, and supports
- Insulation and painting specifications
- Engineered structural design for skids and support frames
Evergreen assisted owner & process specialists in developing general arrangement drawings for 3MW food waste-to-energy (biogas) plant.
Front-End Engineering (FEE) for a 250 TPD MSW-to-energy plant
Green Lane Energy
Evergreen assisted owner & process specialists in developing general arrangement drawings for 3MW animal and food waste-to-energy plant.