Generating Biomass Electricity
Implementing a co-firing system into your power plants allows you to create partial biomass electricity in a cost-effective manner. With building interest in renewable energy sources, biomass electricity offers the perfect “go green” opportunity for your company.
Biomass materials are readily available all around us. Whether from forestry residuals or paper mill waste, the supply of biomass is both abundant and renewable. It makes perfect sense - waste products will always be available. Evergreen Engineering can help you determine what sources of biomass are available to you.
Once we help you determine your source of biomass, you have to be able to properly process it. Evergreen Engineering specializes in creating customized systems that process biomass for use in your existing power plants. Once the installation of your co-firing system is complete, you can fire the biomass in your boiler and produce your own biomass electricity.
Why biomass electricity
Generating biomass electricity can benefit your company in many ways. It allows you to:
- Recycle carbon dioxide - The process reuses CO2, sometimes quicker than nature itself. The result? You’re joining the fight against global warming.
- Keep wastes from reaching landfills—Wood and other waste byproducts generally end up in landfills where they pollute and produce harmful methane emissions. Burning the waste to produce biomass electricity keeps the landfills clear.
- Have a source that’s both reliable and renewable—You just can’t rely on other renewable resources like wind or solar energy. Wind dies out, clouds cover the sun. There are just too many variables. Biomass electricity cuts out the uncertainty.
Imagine reaping all of these benefits, while still producing the same amount of electricity as before.
We work for you
Evergreen engineering offers your complete biomass electricity solution. Here’s what we do for you:
- Determine which biomass fuel sources are readily available and cost-effective
- Analyze what technology will work best for your region and biomass fuel sources
- Carefully design the most efficient system for your facilities
- Install the system in your plant
- Facilitate implementation of the system in your operations
We have specific expertise in the entire process - from design to implementation. It’s no wonder 90% of our business comes from repeat, satisfied customers.
Begin creating biomass electricity now
Take the first step to converting your power facilities to green machines. Call us today at 541-484-4771 to discuss how we can help you create biomass electricity.